Dzengi.com API: build your own crypto trading experience
Use Dzengi.com trading API to access the world’s first regulated tokenised securities exchange directly! Build your own app with the ultimate Dzengi.com infrastructure at its core.Get started
How to use the Dzengi.com API?
Dzengi.com API covers a broad range of functions that will allow you to trade automatically and get a cutting-edge crypto trading experience. You can create accounts, access real time market data, place trades, applications with the highest security standards applied to everything you build.
Swagger API documentation will help you to interact with REST and WebSocket API to manage your accounts, set up your development environment to build apps with Dzengi.com and protect your Dzengi.com accounts, application sand users against fraud.
Even if you are not a developer, you can find Dzengi.com API useful to understand the types of trades available and range of markets and functions.
Who needs the Dzengi.com API?
Dzengi.com’s trading API is designed for both individuals and businesses:
- Partners and Institutions
- Market data aggregators and trading terminals
- Individual traders with trading bots
- App developers
Trade a range of popular asset classes:
- Tokenised currency pairs
What else do you get?
Benefit from Dzengi.com's cutting-edge platform features:
- Advanced risk management tools, including stop-losses, guaranteed stop losses for isolated margin, take profits and negative balance protection
- Access deep liquidity and institutional grade execution
- Real-time and historical market prices and instant price alerts
- Account balance and trades history
Why Dzengi’s API?
Use the same cutting-edge technology as the market leader:
- The world’s first fully regulated crypto platform with the widest range of available tokenised securities and cryptocurrencies
- Over 99.28% of deals transacted in 0.1 seconds or less
- Authorised and regulated under the Legislation of the Republic of Belarus